Thursday, November 26, 2009

2 More Books I Could Read a Million Times

So, I have to add TURKEY TROUBLE by Wendi Silvano to my list of "Books I Could Read A Million Times". I loved it when I first read it but then I read it to nearly every class over the last few weeks. It is a fun read EVERY time and kids in grades 1-5 got quite a kick out of it. The older kids picked up a lot of the word play. And the book never got old for me. A great read.



And OTIS by Loren Long might be one I could read a billion times! It is absolutely wonderful and was quite fun to read to kids of all ages.

I reviewed both of these books before I shared them with lots of kids and I realized later that they were both perfect additions to my BOOKS I COULD READ A MILLION TIMES list. I'll never get tired of either of these!

3 comments:

  1. Excellent! I'm buying them both :)
    www.shannonkodonnell.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Otis is on my list of books to give this chritmas. My studnets loved dico turkey!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I must start a list like that!

    ReplyDelete

Comment moderation is turned on.