Saturday, June 23, 2012

Slides from All Write

I will be writing more about all that I learned at All Write this week--what an amazing few days of learning with friends! Such a great conference. I promised to post my slides on my Slide Share account. I did that this morning so here is the link to those. They sometimes miss things or cut things off when loaded to Slideshare but the links to every site and video are included so they should include the info people wanted. Hope it is helpful.  I have posted all 3 sessions--Digital Reading, Digital Writing and Planning Minilessons.

http://www.slideshare.net/Franki22

And for those who asked, my upcoming book on Planning Minilessons should be available from Choice Literacy in early fall.

7 comments:

  1. Thank you for sharing your slides!
    So excited to read your new book coming out! Congrats!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I look forward to your book. I really enjoyed your presentation on minilessons! Great job, great information and I've added lots of great picture books to my "to be read" list! Thanks.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wish I could have been there. The tweets from your session were febulous, but I am sure being there would've been much better.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I am so excited about your new book!
    I've enjoyed everything else that you have written--I am sure this will be no exception...

    Kim
    Finding JOY in 6th Grade

    ReplyDelete
  5. I really enjoyed your mini lessons presentation at All Write. I've already begun to look up some of the books you talked about! I'll be on the lookout for your new book as well!

    ReplyDelete
  6. The two sessions I attended were great, but it is so helpful to have the slides available, so I can revisit them and process your thinking/ideas a little more deeply. Thanks so much!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I can NOT wait till your book comes out Franki!

    ReplyDelete

Comment moderation is turned on.